4.28.2011

Krystal and Brian {Blue Ridge, GA wedding photographer}

Last Saturday I spent the day with Krystal and Brian and their friends and family at a small venue called The River Ridge Lodge in Blue Ridge, GA. Their wedding day was intimate, relaxed, and just simply gorgeous! Okay, and maybe full of GNATS! But, thank God they didn't show up in the pictures. And Krystal and Brian were such troopers... nothing (not even huge swarms of gnats) was going to ruin their special day! Krystal and Brian chose to do a first look, which I LOVE! It was a special time for them and brought tears to my eyes. I think I said this in my post about their engagement session, but it must be said again. There is something SO romantic (like gives you butterflies watching) about the way Krystal looks at Brian. I was honored to be their wedding photographer and wish them many blessings and a lifetime of happiness! Enjoy the sneak peek. (please DO NOT use these pictures on facebook, thank you)










No comments:

Post a Comment