3.19.2011

Krystal and Brian | Colbert, GA couples photograher

I cannot say enough good things about this couple. I met them for the first time yesterday and I will be shooting their wedding in Blue Ridge, GA next month. In the couple of hours that we spent together I just fell in love with them! Not only are they just both adorable, as you will see in this sneak peek, but they are completely smitten with each other. Brain could not keep his hands off of her! There is something very quiet and pure about their love for each other. Gosh! Even I got butterflies just taking their pictures! I am very excited about spending more time with them on their wedding day! It was VERY hard for me to choose favorites because I love all of them, but here are a few worth sharing...











No comments:

Post a Comment