1.03.2012

{goodbye 2011, HELLO 2012! let the sessions begin!}



Wow! 2011 was a great year, filled with great moments! And now 2012 is upon us and I can only hope for an even better year! Some of you may know this, but I am a FULL TIME photographer now! I am very excited about the direction that God is leading me and I can't wait to see what happens! Hailey Nix Photography began in January of 2010. In the last 2 years, I have learned so much! And I still have SO much more to learn, especially when it comes to the "business" part of running a business. I have ventured into many areas of photography including, maternity, newborn, little babies, big babies, children, family, senior, engagement, weddings, and events. I have enjoyed it all while trying to find what I most enjoy doing! I have finally decided where I want to take my business and what I want to focus on! Children and Family is for sure where my heart lies! With this decision, comes another announcement. As of Jan 2012, I will no longer be booking any weddings. I do have a few weddings already booked for 2012, but from this point on, I will not be taking additional weddings.


Also, I would like to announce that I am officially back from maternity leave and READY to take pictures :) I am now booking sessions for Feb - May! And look out folks, the calendar is filling up! Get your session on the calendar now before it's too late! I wish all of you a happy 2012! May it be filled with love, happiness, and many many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment