2.19.2011

The Zornes Family | athens, ga {maternity photographer}

Today I met the Zornes family on North Campus. It was very different from most of my sessions because I had NO voice. I brought my best friend along in hopes that she could help me communicate. I did the best I could and we had a fun time. Anyway... Chris and Melissa are about to have their 2nd baby and they are naming him August. How cute is that? And today their first baby boy, Landon, was with them for some picture fun! He was so cute and definitely had to be the center of attention. Baby August is another baby on the "belly and baby" plan so there will be lots more to come of this precious family! Enjoy your sneak peek!






Chris and Melissa both graduated from UGA, so of course we had to do some shots at the Arches...


No comments:

Post a Comment