11.09.2010

Fall is in the air!

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... I know that I said back in June that I was going to do a better job of posting on the blog. This is something that I MUST do! Since June lots has happened! We pushed through the heat of the summer with some fun and HOT sessions. I shot 2 beautiful weddings in September, one of which I assisted the talented Katie Rivers! I found out that I am in love at capturing couples in love. Let's see... we took a family vacation to Disney World! It was Layney's first time there and she LOVED it! She still asks everyday, "Can we go back to Disney World tomorrow?" So Sweet. And then, IT WAS FALL! Yay! I love the beautiful colors of fall! I offered mini sessions at Watson Mill Bridge in October. This past weekend I did two engagement sessions... did I say that I love watching two people in love? I have been so busy and it's been great! Best of all... my wedding calendar for next season is getting full! Oh, and my best (girl) friend Ashley Peterson is FINALLY getting married and I will be shooting her wedding in May! I'm really looking forward to that and would like to thank her again for NOT putting me in a dress. I would much rather be behind the camera! My new website is up and running and you now have the ability to view client galleries and purchase prints, session fees, and other items from the shopping cart! So take a look below at what I have been doing! Oh and you can also grab a look at my new website!























No comments:

Post a Comment