3.09.2010

Great beginnings...





For starters, I am very new to "blogging". The purpose of this blog is to share with you my new passion... photography! Well, I guess I shouldn't say "new". I have ALWAYS loved taking pictures, but when my daughter Layney Grace was born... there was nothing better than capturing moments of her life with pictures! All I wanted to do was take pictures of this amazing blessing God had given to me. Then, for Mother's Day when Layney was 2, my husband (Adam) gave me my first "professional" camera. A Nikon D60 SLR!!! So, then it began... my quest to learn more. Recently, I was introduced to a great little invention called Photoshop! And after that... I wanted to take more pics, but not just pics of my adorable daughter. In May, I will be taking another photography class at UGA in hopes of learning even more! But for now... I am just going to take pictures whenever I get a chance and learn as I go!
Here are a few pics of my baby girl... taken by me, but edited by my cousin Mandy. This is when I was introduced to photoshop! Thank you Mandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment